At this point an agent can begin the due diligence process and investigate through the provided information and consolidate any important information provided by the specific alert.
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Go to the Alerts page.
- From the My Alerts tab, select the alert of your choice.
- If you don't have any alerts in your queue, you can find an alert from the Queues tab and selecting the Default Queue.
- Let's select the alert generated in step 11:
- Let's take a look at the Alert detail page.
This section shows information about the alert such as the status, disposition, description, tag, deadline and flagged amount. Entities that have been flagged by the rule also appear in this section.
Below the Summary Section is a menu consisting of:
- Associated articles - Alerts, cases and SARs associated with this alert
- Transaction activity - Transactions flagged by this rule/model
- Documents - Documents the agent has added to the alert investigation
- Investigation checklist - The list of items that must be resolved by an agent before the alert can be resolved
- Narrative - Additional information as it pertains to the investigation of this alert
- Notes - Notes about the alert
- Network Analysis - PII overlap between the flagged entities and other entities in the system
- Audit Trail - Actions taken on this alert by agents over time
The right side of the Alert detail page contains:
- Workflow buttons - Action buttons that can escalate/de-escalate/disposition/re-assign/close an alert
- Comments - Notes between agents
You can export all the information in the alert by using the Download button on the top right hand side of the page.
Next, we will escalate this alert into a case to further investigate it.
Updated 7 months ago