3. Creating a Team
Agents in an organization can belong to teams. Teams can also have unique permissions.
Agents can be added to specific teams within your organization. Teams should be used for categorizing work and binning alerts/cases.
Add a Team:
- Log into your Dashboard under a user with administrator privileges.
- On the left side navigation, select System.
- Head over to the Teams tab:
- Click the Create Team button:
- Fill in the information required (feel free to experiment with the name of your choice):
- Success. The new team has been created:
The Summary tab shows all agents that are part of this team.
- Take a look at the Settings tab:
- And the Permissions tab:
Add an Agent to the Team:
- Select an agent:
- Add the appropriate agent from the search results:
Teams are an efficient way to set default roles and permissions for agents. They are also essential to triage alerts using alert queues.
Updated about 1 year ago