Agents can be added to specific teams within your organization. Teams should be used for categorizing work and binning alerts/cases.
- Log into your Dashboard under a user with administrator privileges.
- On the left side navigation, select System.
- Head over to the Teams tab:
- Click the Create Team button:
- Fill in the information required (feel free to experiment with the name of your choice):
- Success. The new team has been created:
The Summary tab shows all agents that are part of this team.
- Take a look at the Settings tab:
- And the Permissions tab:
- Select an agent:
- Add the appropriate agent from the search results:
Teams are an efficient way to set default roles and permissions for agents. They are also essential to triage alerts using alert queues.
Updated 7 months ago