Unit21 provides tools to verify the identity of users and businesses using 3rd party KYC/KYB verification software.
Let's quickly make sure
Baker is not an a terrorist watchlist.
- Make sure you are logged into your Dashboard.
- Go to Verification and make sure you are in the Entity verification tab with the Existing entity sub-tab:
- Search for the
Bakerentity as you learned in the previous portion of the tutorial and select it:
- A Select Verification Method pane will open. Make sure you select On-demand verification:
- Select Watchlist screening:
- Add the additionally required information for
Baker. In this case I added a Country and State:
- Select any sanction lists you want to check against, at minimum select the FBI watchlist:
- Click Validate:
- Go to the bottom of the page to get the results from CSI (you may need to click on the box to open the results):
In this case,
Baker does not appear to be in any watchlists (0 hits). He does not appear suspicious.
If the entity is suspicious, it would be ideal to flag them at this time.
Next, we will create monetary transactions for
Updated 6 months ago