5. Creating Workflows
Workflows are actions agents can take on alerts and cases via a programmable button.
Workflows are custom actions you can create in our Dashboard in the form of a button. For example, you can create a button to automatically escalate an alert to P0 or assign a case to a specific team member.
Create a Workflow Button:
- Log into your Dashboard under a user with administrator privileges.
- On the left side navigation, select System.
- Head over to the Workflows tab:
- You can see there are Alert workflows and Case workflows:
- Select the + Create New Alert Workflows button for Alerts.
- This will bring up a new window where you can create a workflow button from a template or from scratch. Let's go ahead and create an Alert workflow from scratch:
- Let's create a button that will close an Alert by replicating the choices in the image:
- As you work you through the page, make sure you replicate the choices in the image below:
- Once you are done, select "Create Workflow":
Now that the workflow button has been created for alerts, when your agents investigate an alert, they will have the option to close it:
Updated about 1 year ago