How to configure Team Permissions
- To change permissions for a specific agent, head over to User Management:
- Make sure you are on the Teams tab.
- Click on the team or use the Search to find the team of your choice.
- Go to the Permissions tab:
- Click Edit Permissions:
- Use the checkboxes to add or remove permissions.
- Click Save:
The agents that you add to the team will have all the team's permissions (along with additional permissions that the agent was granted on the individual level).
Updated 2 months ago