How to create a Case manually
You can create cases manually from the dashboard.
Agents can create a case for a single entity, transaction event, or alert. If you want to create complex cases, you can do that as well, by adding combinations of these resources.
- From the dashboard, select Cases.
- Click the + Create Case button:
- Fill in the fields for your case’s
- Add assignees, watchers, and tags.
- Add the resources to your case─alerts, entities, and events. For each of these resources you add, all the associated data will be added.
- Optionally start filling in the investigation checklist.
- Optionally add documents and click Create a case.
Now your new case should appear in the Cases.
If you forget to add an object during the Case creation process, you can always add it later.
Updated 9 months ago