The Dashboards page in your dashboard, formerly known as Insights, provides business metrics for your organization.
You can create dashboards and add charts to view performance stats such as "case closed per month" or investigative stats such as "# of workflows created".
- Data Explorer: entities, transactions, instruments, datafile uploads
- Case Management: alerts, cases, SAR filings
- Detection Modeling: create model, validations, pre-built models, matchlists, risk scoring
- Workflow Automation: action triggers, queues, webhooks
- Analytics: file exports, insights, assignments
- Identity: verifications, waterfalls
- Settings: agents, teams, permissions, configs
- By default you will be taken to a New dashboard template on the Dashboards page:
You can also use the Dashboard Options button and click +Create:
- Name and Describe your Dashboard:
- Add charts and graphs using the +Add Charts button and selecting the chart of your choice:
Charts are explained in the Add Charts section.
- View metrics in real time in your newly created dashboard:
Updated 8 months ago