In addition to the API, Unit21 also lets you send upload data directly from the platform UI, using Datafile Uploads.
This is convenient for:
- Uploading very large data files
- Uploading data without using the API
Please note that:
- Only one file at a time can be uploaded
- Each file can be up to 700 MB (megabytes)
- Each list will be limited to a maximum of 500 items
Any agent on the platform with access to the Datafile Uploads pane can upload a datafile.
Only JSON format is supported for uploads. Before uploading a datafile, run it through a JSON checker such as: https://jsonlint.com/ to make sure the format is correct.
The uploaded files need not abide by any file naming convention. Unit21 automatically detects the file schema and automatically process it if successful.
Unless otherwise indicated, all objects created through the datafile upload method will be treated as
Unit21 has a recommended file structure for entities, events, and instrument data.
To see the structure, review these JSON files:
Updated 3 months ago