- Head over to User Management.
- Open the Teams tab:
- Select the team of your choice from the page.
- To add an agent, simply use the + Add Agents button on the upper right hand side of the Agents List table:
- To delete an agent, select the agent from the list and click the Remove Agents button:
- In the Settings tab, granular Team permissions can be set:
|Allowed Tags||Agents on this team are only allowed to see objects (alerts/cases/instruments) with these tags|
|General||Self sign up||Agents who join via self sign up will be added to this team|
|Rule Management Permissions||Deploy / deactivate||Allow agents to deploying and deactivating rules|
|Tag Permissions||Create tags||Agents can create new tags in the dashboard|
|Alert Viewership Permissions||View unassigned alerts||Agents can view the high level details (i.e. title, id, description) of any alerts, even alerts not assigned to them, in tables and lists (i.e. the alert sidebar list)|
|View unassigned alert details||Agents can view all the alert details of any alert, even alerts not assigned to them|
|Alert Assignment Permissions||Self assign unassigned alerts||Agents can assign any alert from the Assignments page to themselves|
|Assign unassigned alerts||Agents can assign any alert from the Assignments page to other agents, not including themselves|
|Entity Viewership Permissions||View unassigned alert entities||Agents will be able to view these details in any table or list|
|View unassigned alert entity details||Agents have a specified limit of the number alerts they can be assigned at any given time|
|Assignment Limit||Alert assignment limit||Agents have a specified limit of the number alerts they can be assigned at any given time|
- In the Permissions tab, Dashboard level permissions can be addressed for this team:
Please see the Permissions section for more information.
Updated 8 months ago