How Filing Queues Work
Much like Alert and Case Queues, Filing Queues allow managers to segregate different types of filings to different buckets for different teams, and enable customizable workflows per queue.
Just like with Case Queues, teams are able to see all open filings in their queue and who is working on them.
Filing queues are used in a few different ways:
- To segregate types of cases (e.g. different types of fraud, different internal policies)
- To segregate the work of different teams (e.g. fraud team vs. compliance team)
- To segregate different lines of business (e.g. Payments vs. Payroll)
- As steps in the workflow (e.g. different queues for L1, L2, and QC)
- A combination of these
Many teams can belong to the same filing queue.
This means agents from different teams could be working on the same report!
There is a default queue for all reports that aren’t configured to route to any other filing queue.
- The default queue cannot be deleted.
- All agents can view the default queue.
Filing Queues in your Dashboard
To explore reports and queues, head to the Report Filings page on your dashboard:
This pane is organized into three tabs:
The My Filings tab shows all reports assigned to you.
From here, you can select the next report you want to fill out.
The Queued Filings tab shows all reports assigned to your team(s) which can consume from 1 or more queues.
In this tab, you can view all reports in the queues your team(s) belong to.
A report can only be associated with one (1) queue.
This tab is where you can run bulk actions on reports. You can also change the queue or the assignee of a report.
I can't see the Admin tab!
The Admin tab can only be seen by administrators and agents with special permissions.
Updated 22 days ago