- Go to Cases > My Cases.
- Select the case (you might want to search or use filters).
- Click on the case in the table to open up the detail view.
- Click on Go to case page.
- Click the Change Queue button:
- Select the queue from the dropdown.
The steps are the same as above.
- Go to Cases > Admin.
- Select the case or cases from the table (you might want to search or use filters):
- Click Change queue:
- Select the queue you want to move the case to from the drop-down:
Changes take effect immediately:
This can only be done on open cases!
Closed cases cannot be moved to a new queue.
You can confirm your action by using the case queues filter on the Admin tab.
Changing queues removes assignments.
If you change a cases' queue, the agent assigned to the case will be unassigned.
Updated 3 months ago