To test the Unit21 webhooks, we recommend two actions.
Second, use the Test feature in the Unit21 dashboard to send a dummy message to the URL of your choice.
Let's begin by creating a webhook in the Dashboard.
- Open up the site: https://webhook.site/:
- Copy-paste (save) the generated URL.
In our example:
- Head over to Workflows > Webhooks:
- Create the webhook of your choice with the generated URL and add all the events desired:
- Once the webhook is created, use the Send Test button:
- Check in the webhook.site that the test was received correctly:
Now you can replace the URL with the site of your choice.
You can also trigger case actions to view real webhook messages. In this case, a case has been closed:
Updated 10 months ago