Assuming the alert has been throughly investigated and you would like to escalate the alert, you can turn the alert into a case.
At this point, your administrator should have configured a workflow button that can turn the alert into a case.
- From your alert, select the workflow button that will Create a Case:
- In the prompt, select any other cases and alerts you want to associate with the new case. You can also assign an agent to the case at this time:
- Select Create New Case
- A new page will load to fill out any required information before a case can be created:
- At the bottom of the pane, select Create Case:
- You case has been created.
Updated 3 months ago