How to investigate a Case
Investigate a Case
As long as a case is open, you can update, edit, or delete any of its resources.
- From Cases click on the case you want to edit.
- Edit main Case details:
- Edit case resources:
- To remove resources like Tags, Entities, Watchers, click the
xby their name.
- To add the resources, click the field and add the resources you want.
- Additional Tabs:
- Write notes from the Notes tab
- Upload documents from the Documents tab.
- To go through your investigation workflow (a list of to-dos), use the Investigation Checklist tab:
- To review the alerts related to this case, use the Alerts tab:
- To review the entities related to this case, use the Entities tab.
- To review the reports related to this case, use the Filings tab.
Any change you make updates the case automatically─you don’t need to save.
After you change an alert, the changes appear in the Audit Trail tab.
- Default tabs are customizable:
Updated 10 months ago