Agent can filter cases in the My Cases and Admin tabs of the Cases page based on custom data.
Custom Data is additional data that can be sent with transactional information. Aside from the required item such as a sender, receiver, and monetary amount, custom data can be included in a transaction such as "Stock = GME" or "Customer = primary" or "Code = 652999". Then this data can be used to filter cases in the case views.
Custom data filters:
- support text and numeric entries - use
- support negative filters - use
Equals Empty Value
- support multiple entries - use
Custom data filters can be used in conjunction with existing filters on all case pages.
- Go to Alerts > My Cases or go to Cases > Admin
- Select Add Custom Data Filter button.
- A modal pop-up will open, you may now fill in the required data. You will need to decide if the custom data is part of the entity, transaction, or action:
- Success, please note that it may take a few seconds for the table to refresh with the filtered items:
Updated 3 months ago