KYC Services. These services check that an entity is not a known bad actor. Along with the entity itself, these services also screen the entity's associated data, like email and social security number.
Unit21 uses Socure to verify an individual entity.
Who is eligible?
US residents with a US-based IP address (captured through document capture SDK) Integrating with the SDK is a must to run document verification with Unit21
Document that is being verified using Socure must belong to a resident of the United States.
- US State ID
- US Passport
- US Driver’s license
- Global documents (non-US passports)
How to run ID verification
- To access the on demand pane from the dashboard, go to Verifications > On Demand.
- In the ID_VERIFICATION list box, check
- Enter the entity information. If the entity is already in the system, Unit21 automatically populates the relevant fields with existing data.
- Select the Socure modules you want to run. (Consult the Partner Verification Responses for more information).
- From the Generate Alert options (
on fail), select whether you want to send an alert. We recommend to always generate an alert for the Socure module as the results are not always instantaneous.
- Click Validate:
- The results will appear right away. Because Socure verification is not instantaneous, we recommend that you view the results via the generated alert:
- The link will open the generated alert:
- You can view the results by expending the ID VERIFICATION box:
Error recovery: invalid parameters
Some fields, like
Last Name are required for on-demand verification. Others, like
If an ID provider rejects a validation for missing a field, make sure your request is not missing a field that the verification requires. For example, Socure's
emailrisk module requires a valid
Updated about 1 year ago