In your Dashboard, you can upload a file with commands to run a verification flow.
You can batch upload up to 10 entities at a time for verification.
All you need is a CSV file of the entity names, and a KYC workflow.
The CSV file should have two columns, in the format
If you want to batch verify, follow these steps:
0. Make sure you already have a workflow created:
- Go to Verifications > Batch File:
- Use the dropdown to select the custom KYC workflow
- Upload the CSV file of entity names you want to verify.
first_name,last_name, John,Doe, Jane,Doe,
- Choose Run batch verification.
- Results appear on the same page:
Batch uploads run synchronously. Please use batch upload judiciously. Overuse can tax the system and congest the network.
Updated almost 2 years ago
If you want to learn more about what synchronous and asynchronous mean...