Your Dashboard can send notifications to you when certain events occur such as re-assigning a case to you, a new alert is generated or a SARs is rejected.
Notifications are available 3 ways:
- In the Dashboard
- Via Email
- In Slack
To view your notification settings, use the right hand side menu and select Settings and head over to the Notifications tab:
On this page, you will find a breakdown of all available notifications:
Notifications of events in your dashboards can be viewed in the right hand side menu by clicking on the alert bell icon.
Notification of events can be sent to your email address.
Notification of events can be sent to slack via the unit21-bot.
Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To receive notifications in your dashboard or email, simply click the appropriate icon to enable/disable the notification:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page:
You need to make sure you already have a slack account as well as slack installed on your computer.
- To enable slack notifications, select the "+ Install" button:
- Click allow to authorize Unit21 to send you notifications in slack:
- Wait patiently until the process finishes:
- The slack notification bot has been installed:
- You will receive a confirmation via email:
You may uninstall at any time using the "Uninstall" button.
Updated 7 months ago