Unit21 provides agents the ability to export your data via our APIs.
If you need to have information exported, your engineering team can:
Use endpoints to bulk export SARs, instruments, entities, and more, for example:
Subscribe to the
File Ready to Download webhook to get a notification when the export is ready:
Use the export status endpoint to view the status of your request:
Use the download endpoint to get a URL to download the file at:
Exports that fail will not be automatically regenerated.
If your export fails, you must make a new request to generate the export.
You can use programmatic exports to:
- Have your engineers orchestrate with a few of our API endpoints
- Have exports automatically queued up (at your requested cadence)
- Create a webhook subscribed to
File Export Ready to Download
- Optionally check the status of your exports automatically and be notified when they’re ready
- Download the file directly from S3 in a secure manner (no more emailed exports)
- Load it automatically into your datastore, ready for manual manipulation or custom dashboards
Updated 3 months ago