Unit21 uses Socure to verify an individual entity.
US residents with a US address and phone (end customers in the US)
- Email risk
- Phone risk (US carriers and US phone numbers)
- Address risk (US addresses, tied to USPS)
- To access the on demand pane from the dashboard, go to Verifications > On Demand.
- In the ID_VERIFICATION list box, check
- Enter the entity information. If the entity is already in the system, Unit21 automatically populates the relevant fields with existing data.
- Select the Socure modules you want to run. (Consult the Partner Verification Responses for more information).
- From the Generate Alert options (
on fail), select whether you want to send an alert. We recommend to always generate an alert for the Socure module as the results are not always instantaneous.
- Click Validate:
- The results will appear right away. Because Socure verification is not instantaneous, we recommend that you view the results via the generated alert:
- The link will open the generated alert:
- You can view the results by expending the ID VERIFICATION box:
Some fields, like
Last Name are required for on-demand verification. Others, like
If an ID provider rejects a validation for missing a field, make sure your request is not missing a field that the verification requires. For example, Socure's
emailrisk module requires a valid
Updated 7 months ago