These services verify that the entity is not on any watchlist. For example, they may screen that the entity is not on a US government sanctions watchlist.
Unit21 uses Socure to verify an individual entity.
Who is eligible?
The end customer that is being verified using Socure must be a resident of the United States.
- Standard: 35+ core lists including OFAC, SDN,FinCEN 311, EU consolidated and HMG sanctions (OFSI), EPLS and more
- Plus: 1100+ sanctions and enforcement lists. All 4 levels of PEP
- Premier: 1100+ sanctions and enforcement lists. All 4 levels of PEP. Adverse media from 4500+ sources
- Continuous/ongoing monitoring: Re-screen entities every 15 minutes
- (Sanctions and Enforcement monitoring is updated every 15 minutes, PEP and Adverse media every 60 minutes)
How to run watchlist verification
- To access the on demand pane from the dashboard, go to Verifications > On Demand.
- In the ID_VERIFICATION list box, check Socure.
DO NOT USE THE WATCHLIST_SCREENING tab.
- Enter the entity information. If the entity is already in the system, Unit21 automatically populates the relevant fields with existing data.
- De-select the selected Socure modules.
- Select one of three Socure watchlist modules:
watchlistpremier. (Consult the Partner Verification Responses for more information).
- From the Generate Alert options (never, always and on fail), select whether you want to send an alert. We recommend to always generate an alert for the Socure module as the results are not always instantaneous.
- Click Validate:
- The results will appear right away. Because Socure verification is not instantaneous, we recommend that you view the results via the generated alert:
- The link will open the generated alert:
- You can view the results by expending the ID VERIFICATION box:
Error recovery: invalid parameters
Some fields, like
Last Name are required for on-demand verification. Others, like
If an ID provider rejects a validation for missing a field, make sure your request is not missing a field that the verification requires. For example, Socure's
emailrisk module requires a valid
Updated about 1 year ago