Similar to a SAR, Unit21 supports the creation (but not the filing) of goAML STRs.
The goAML application is a fully integrated software solution developed specifically for use by Financial Intelligence Units (FIU's) and is one of UNODC's strategic responses to financial crime, including money-laundering and terrorist financing.
STRs are documents that reporting. institutions are required to submit when. having suspicion that a customer is involved. in money laundering (ML), terrorism. financing (TF) or other serious crimes.
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Navigate to Cases.
- Select a case, you can also re-open the case from Step 13 and 14:
- Select Create a goAML STR.
- A new page will open to select transactions to populate the STR, You can select some of the baker transactions from the search menu:
- When you have selected the transactions, click Create goAML Filing:
- At this point in time, fill out the sections with any dummy information:
- Click Save:
- Click Validate and fix errors as needed:
- You are done with the report once the validation is free of errors:
- Click Export:
- The export file is a .ZIP file. In the ZIP file is a XML file:
- The XML file contains all of the report information and can be imported into the goAML client portal of your choice:
Congratulations, you have completed the agent tutorial!
Updated 5 months ago