The censorship feature in the Dashboard can censor any private information by masking PII fields for agents when these fields don't pertain to the investigation.
PII that can be censored includes:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
Censored fields will be displayed as **.
The censorship conditions can target specific teams or agents in your organization.
- Go to the System page > Censorship:
- Click the Add Censorship button:
The Censorship condition must be given a unique name.
The condition can be applied to a team or individual.
Then you may choose which of the field of an entity are censored.
Finally, you can choose which fields can be uncensored by clicking a button.
- Now you will see censored fields with * as shown below:
You may need to refresh the page to see the censorship condition take effect.
- You can click on the eye icon to "uncensored" an item if the censor condition permits it:
- You can edit and delete censorship conditions anytime:
- Make sure you have the right permissions to access censorship conditions:
Updated 3 months ago