To create a Dynamic Model (Rule):
- Head over to Detection Models.
- Click the "+ Create Dynamic Model" button:
- Select if the model (rule) is to find a fraudulent entity or instrument:
- You can either select from existing templates or from scratch.
- Now you can define the logic for the Formula that will catch suspicious transactions and entities/instruments:
Once you are satisfied click "Next".
- Name your model and describe it accurately.
- If you want the alerts to be tagged upon creation, you can select or create a tag.
- If you want the alerts created from this rule to go into an Alert Queue, you can select a queue at this time.
- If you have the option to select a child organization, the rule will only run on transactions/entities from that child org. You can select only 1 org so you will need to duplicate the rule if you intend on using the same logic for a different org.
You can select only 1 child organization.
You will need to duplicate the rule if you intend on using the same logic for a different org.
- Select a time range for this rule to be validated as well as a frequency:
A calendar breakdown for the validation time-frame will pop up.
The time range was 1 month and the frequency was once a day. Therefore the validation period will be every day for the past 30 days. Each day, the formula will be executed on the past 10 days worth of data.
When you are ready, click "Validate".
- Patiently wait with the rule is being validated against data from the selected date range.
This action is asynchronous!
If you want, you can leave this page and return later when the validation is done. You do not need to keep this window open.
You can always find your rule in the Validating Models tab of the Detection Modeling page:
Updated about 2 months ago