The first part of the Dynamic model is creating Variables:
- Select the "+ Add Variable" button:
- This will generate a dummy variable called
Variable_1. You may rename the Variable.
- Now you must select the Variable Type:
Here is a breakdown of the different types of Variables:
Entity / Instrument
Field from an entity or instrument
Formula that needs to narrow down an entity to a registration period, risk score, status, type...
Field from an action
Formula that needs to look for (or count) a specific part of an action like its related instrument, entity, status or id.
Field from a transaction
Formula that needs the sum or count of items in a transaction like the amount, fee or custom data.
- At this time it is ideal to choose the Value or Aggregate Field; this is the specific field of the chosen Variable Type:
The Value or the Aggregate Field is simply a subset of the chosen Variable Type.
Example Value or Aggregate Field
Entity / Instrument
- Depending on the Variable Type chosen, you must decide on the Aggregate Function and if a Transaction Variable is chosen, the Transaction Direction:
The Transaction Direction is simply the sender or receiver of a transaction.
The Aggregate Function is the mathematical operand to apply to the Aggregate Field.
- Depending on the Variable Type, a time frame must be chosen on which to apply the Aggregate Function:
- Review your logic:
- You can then use the Event Filter Conditions to further filter this Variable. This is fully optional.
Add basic formula
Create a simple formula using simple operands
Add advanced formula
Create a complex formula using advanced mathematical operands
Match against a list your uploaded in Unit21
In this field you can apply simple logic to the filtered variable you created as well as Unit21 variables using Operators.
In this field you can apply mathematical logic to the filtered variable you created as well as Unit21 variables using Operators.
In this field you will select whether the variable is included or not in the selected Matchlist
Include OR Excludes
Note that "Event Filter Conditions" are case-sensitive.
"Variable == ACH" is not the same as "Variable == ach"
Matchlist is only supported for the "Object" and "Object Field" Variable type.
ONLY STRING MATCHLISTS ARE SUPPORTED!
- Finally click Save Variable.
Updated about 1 month ago