We offer real-time rules at Unit21 for a subset of customers. If you partner with us on the design and implementation, you will have the ability to create rules and have them run synchronously.
This means that unlike typically rules that run at time intervals, a real-time rule can trigger a response as soon as a new event (transaction) hits the Unit21 real-time system.
Simple Filters are the ONLY supported real-time Rules at this time!
First, you will need to create a rule by following these steps:
- Head to the Detection Models:
- Create a rule +Create Scenario Model:
- Select the Simple Filters from the Other section of the Scenario Models:
- Create your rule logic as needed:
Put in a dummy Time Window and Time Frame.
To activate the rule, you will need to put in a Time Range and Time Window. These will no longer be used once the rule is changed to sync mode.
- Validate your rule:
- Activate your rule:
- Contact your Unit21 representative to switch the rule to real-time:
- Check that the rule is running in real-time:
Updated about 1 month ago