Alerts can be exported in bulk if needed. This can only be done by an Administrator (an agent with the appropriate permissions).
- Head over to the Alerts page.
- Go to the Admin tab:
- Select the alerts you want to resolve from the table. It is possible to select the entire table:
- You also have the option to select ALL alerts:
- Click the Export button, a prompt will pop-up:
- The exports are available in System > File exports:
The download button will immediately download the file to your Downloads folder but you may need to wait until the status is
- If you selected Receive in Email in the prompt, the file will also be sent to your email.
It may take a few hours to receive your download.
Updated about 2 months ago