If an agent needs to use the alert data in another system or for data processing reasons, the alert can be exported as a PDF or XLS file. We also have APIs to bulk export alerts.
- Head over to the Alerts page:
- Select the alert of your choice and go to the alert detail page:
- Click the Download button on the top right corner of the page. You can select to export the alert as a PDF or XLS:
- You will then either need to save the PDF or go to your System -> File export page to download the XLS sheet. You also have the option to receive the item via email.
If you select export as PDF, a printable page will be created.
If you select export as XSLS, a pop-up will give you two options:
- Either export the file to your email or export it to the dashboard
- Convert the dates in the report to your local timezone
If you select the dashboard export, you can download the file by going to System > File exports:
The download button will immediately download the file to your Downloads folder but you may need to wait until the status is
CSV Export Headers are subject to change!
Please note that the location of columns in exported files may change (especially if custom data is included). You should use the headers when parsing CSV files.
Updated about 2 months ago